New Recipe - Vegan Cheesecake Bites
Updated: Mar 3
Valentine's Day is a great excuse to stop and smell the roses, tell our loved ones how much we care about them, and my personal favorite, enjoy some dark chocolate. If you're looking for something sweet to make for your honey or just a healthy treat, these strawberry cheesecake bites are the perfect thing. They're completely plant based, gluten free, refined sugar free and full of flavor and fiber.
Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
Prep Time : 20 minutes | Total time : 1 hour | Servings : 10
1 cup raw almonds
1/4 cup raw hazelnuts
1/2 cup gluten free oats
8 dates (soaked in hot water for 10 minutes)
1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
1. Combine nuts and oats in a food processor and pulse to combine
2. Add dates to mixture and continue to pulse
3. Add melted coconut oil and pulse until mixture combines
4. Press mixture into individual muffin tray or 8X8 baking dish and set aside
2 cups frozen strawberries (or other fruit of your choosing)
1 cup raw cashews (soaked overnight or at least 2 hours)
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1. Combine all ingredients in high powered blender and combine until smooth.
2. Pour fruit mixture on top of crust
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
1 teaspoon maple syrup
1. Add strawberries and syrup to blender to combine
2. Spoon mixture and mix into filling
3. Place in freezer for 1 hour and then serve!