Added sugar is not just in your morning pastry or that cookie after dinner. These days it’s added to everything from salad dressing to tomato sauce. What is all this added sugar doing to us? Excess added sugar can crowd out other nutrients and increase our risk of chronic diseases like diabetes. Consuming lots of sugar can also spike your blood sugar, meaning energy crashes, brain fog, and fatigue.
Are you ready to make a bigger health shift? This 21-day no added sugar challenge will help you gradually shift away from added sugars and can help you experience more energy, balanced blood sugar, better mood, improved immunity, better gut health, and fewer cravings.
What you'll receive :
- Online workshop to understand how added sugars affect your health, why sugar is so addictive, and how to work on reducing added sugars in your diet.
- Weekly Plant-Based Blood Sugar Balancing Meal Plans, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks to balance your blood sugar and leave you feeling satisfied.
- My top 7 tips on how to eat less processed sugar without losing your mind.
- Access to meal-planning portal and all recipes to practice and plan your own meals
- Workout & exercise guidance
- Goal Setting
- Grocery Shopping Checklist
- Weekly 15-minute check-ins
- Unlimited email & text support
This is not meant to be a weight loss program, but rather, to help you understand how to transition to eating less processed and refined sugars and move towards eating more whole, unprocessed plant-based foods.
Have more questions? Feel free to set up a free consultation or email me at email@example.com